Research scientists / postdoctoral researchers:
Rizwan is a Research Officer currently working on the CALIN project.
2018 – Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam; 2014 -M.Phil. in Nano Sciences, Central University of Gujarat, India; 2012 – M.Sc. in Biochemistry, University of Hyderabad, India; 2009 – B.Sc. in Biotechnology (Hons) with Chemistry and Botany, Magadh University, India
- Mohammad Rizwan, Syazwani Elma, Syazana Abdullah Lim and Minhaz Uddin Ahmed. (2017), “AuNPs/CNOs/SWCNTs/Chitosan-Nanocomposite modified Electrochemical Sensor for the Label-free Detection of Carcinoembryonic Antigen,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 107, 211-217.
- Mohammad Rizwan, Noor Faizah Mohd-Naim and Minhaz Uddin Ahmed. (2018), “Trends and Advances in Electrochemiluminescence Nanobiosensors,” Sensors, 18, 1-28.
- Mohammad Rizwan, David Koh, Marsilea Adela Booth and Minhaz Uddin Ahmed. (2018), “Combining a gold nanoparticle-polyethylene glycol nanocomposite and carbon nanofiber electrodes to develop a highly sensitive salivary secretory immunoglobulin A immunosensor,” Sensors & Actuators: B. Chemical, 255, 557-563.
- Mohammad Rizwan, Noor Faizah Mohd-Naim, Natasha Ann Keasberry and Minhaz Uddin Ahmed. (2017), “A highly sensitive and label-free electrochemiluminescence immunosensor for beta 2-microglobulin,” Methods, 9, 2570-2577.
- Rizwan, Man Singh, Chanchal K. Mitra and Roshan Morve. (2014), ” Ecofreindly application of Nanomaterials: Nanobioremediation,” A Review accepted in Journal of Nanosparticles, Volume 2014, Article ID 431787, 7 pages.
- Sachin B. Undre, Man Singh, R. K. Kale and Rizwan. (2013), “Silibinin Binding and Release Activities Moderated by Interstices of Trimesoyl, Tridimethyl, and Tridiethyl Malonate First-Tier Dendrimers,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 130, 3537-3554.
- Mohammad Rizwan, Minhaz Uddin Ahmed, David Koh “A Nanocomposite based Immunosensor and a method for fabricating thereof”, BN/N/2018/0027, Filed 19-Mar-2018 (Brunei Darussalam, Patent Pending).
- Mohammad Rizwan, Noor Faizah Mohd-Naim, Minhaz Uddin Ahmed “An electrochemiluminescence immunosensor and method of fabricating thereof”, BN/N/2018/0025, Filed 19-Mar-2018 (Brunei Darussalam, Patent Pending).
School of Chemistry, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2UW, UK
Direct Line: 0044 1248 383741 email: firstname.lastname@example.org