Real life problems are inherently interdisciplinary. To make advancements and for translation to transpire, the expertise of different disciplines must be combined. We have various research interests and our main interests are as follows:
- Enzyme prodrug cancer therapy
- The design of sensors for tuberculosis
- The study of Self-Assembled Monolayers
- The detection of botulinum neurotoxins
- The detection of MRSA
- The detection of Cortisol
- The detection of Sepsis
Further information on the listed topics are discussed in the group member’s page or please email us for more details.
We also have a 12M euro industrial collaborative project funded by the INTERREG programme running from called CALIN please check out the CALINs web page for more details.