Real life problems are inherently interdisciplinary. To make advancements and for translation to transpire, the expertise of different disciplines must be combined. Therefore we have various research interests however our main interests are in the following:
- Enzyme prodrug cancer therapy
- The design of sensors for tuberculosis
- The study of Self-Assembled Monolayers
- The detection of botulinum neurotoxins
- The detection of MRSA
- The detection of Cortisol
- The detection of Sepsis
Further information on the listed topics are discussed in the group member’s page or please email us for more details.
For an overview of our research reach via this website please see the map below!
School of Chemistry, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2UW, UK
Direct Line: 0044 1248 383741 email: firstname.lastname@example.org